Cyber attacks have become the number one risk to businesses with a 20% increase year over year of malware attacks. Malware, short for “Malicious Software”, can appear in many different forms, but the goal is always to be harmful. Cyber criminals use malware and other common techniques such as phishing and vishing to gain control of your network, to copy or delete intellectual property or to access your bank accounts for financial gain.
Yardstick has built a comprehensive security program using a multilayered approach that takes into account both technology and human factors. To better illustrate: our approach provides a fence around your home, locks on the windows and doors, an alarm system, home insurance and, to tie it all together, a seal of protection to show that you have taken the necessary steps to ensure that your home is safe and secure.
Yardstick’s Cyber Security solution provides the following:
- Upfront Security and Penetration Assessment
- Next Generation Security Appliance
- Unified Threat Management System
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Secure Remote Access
- Security Monitoring, Alerting and Response
- Phishing Test and Awareness Training
- Vulnerability Awareness and Preventative Maintenance
- Advanced Security Analytics and Reporting
Have A Question? We're Here To Help.